PayPoint Merchant Account Services promises to help small business owners and merchants establish credit card processing at very reasonable rates. We can also help merchants obtain the business funding needed to grow or maintain their business as quickly as possible with the highest level of service and ethics, with a Business Cash Advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
All about our Business Cash Advance Program :
- How do I qualify for an unsecured business cash advance?
- How much business funding can I qualify for?
- How does the business cash advance program work?
- How much will the cash advance cost me?
- What additional application fees and processing costs are there?
- Do I have to switch my current credit card processor?
1. How do I qualify for an unsecured business cash advance?
Just provide six months of your credit card processing statements. Our program works for merchants that have established at least $1500 per month in credit card sales and have been in business for at least one year. You will be using PayPoint Merchant Account Services for your credit card processing.
2. How much business funding can I qualify for?
Our program can provide small business funding from $1,500 up to $1,000,000. The amount you qualify for is based upon your average credit card volume and your past business history.
3. How does the business cash advance program work?
We will quickly review your application. If approved, you will establish a merchant services account with PayPoint. Your monthly Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® credit card processing sales volume will determine the amount of cash we can advance you.
You will agree to sell us a certain dollar amount of your future credit card sales, at a discount.. The business cash advance is repaid by a small percentage being deducted from each of your ongoing Visa® and MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® credit card processing sales.
4. How much will the cash advance cost me?
Effectively, the cost of the cash is equal to the discount rate. The discount rate you pay is based on the amount of the business cash advance, estimated time for repayment, prevailing economic conditions and other proprietary factors. Typically a poor credit rating, including delinquencies, will not influence the discount rate. PayPoint Merchant Account Services strives to offer the best rates possible for your qualifying factors.
5. What additional application fees and processing costs are there?
Absolutely NONE. There is no reason NOT to apply right now! Once we have your details we can give you an approval and confirmed business cash advance dollar amount within 48 hours.
6. Do I have to switch my current credit card processor?
Yes. You must use our processors to repay the cash advance . Our credit card processing companies are very competitive and will likely beat your current pricing structure. Using PayPoint Merchant Account Services is a win - win scenario all around! Get cash FAST and save on your future processing costs.